MLS Number 4740014
- Year Built 1950
- Acreage 10.25
Church building currently used as Revolution Church, featuring a large entrance area/foyer for incoming guests, large meeting room with stage, several offices on main level, kitchen, men's and women's public bathrooms, private bathroom all on the first level. The lower level features many smaller sized meeting rooms, offices, and public bathrooms. Lower level has a side entrance. A portion is currently used for Sunday school and childcare during services and another portion was previously used as food pantry. Ample parking is available on site.
Listed by Carrie Alex of Keller Williams Coastal Realty